Registration and Licensing
Rules and Regulations:
Copy of trade license
Passport copy of the authorized person
Importer code application
1. Receipt of form 'Importer Code Application' after being filled out by the client and making sure of the company's and signature and stamp of the owner on the application and required documents.
2. Collecting new code fees (AED 100), and (AED 25) for code renewal.
3. Issuing a receipt of payment in the accounts system.
4. Determining the required customs code to be given to the client according to the company's activity 'Importer code, origin, clearance, navigation, free zone, etc'.
5. Then storing it. In the case of code renewal is, the data has to be updated in the system. The data of the company must be entered the master file program.
6. Writing the code that was issued electronically by the previous program in its related section with the employee’s signature and stamp. 'This code is used to clear all the concerned company’s transactions.'
7. Saving the procedure and delivering the code to the client.
8. Saving an electronic copy of the company's license.